When to make the final step

[Ja...]

Hi, I'm looking for advice on what dose is suitable for stopping diazepam completely ? I'm on day 10 of my current dose of 0.6 of diazepam. I only have access to 5mg tablets, I'm cutting them into eighths for my dose.

I'm thinking of my next step. Is 0.6 still too high to come off completely, if so what dose should I aim for before stopping completely? Thanks

How long have you ben in your current dose? The way you feel now and given the dose you are is not going to change your symptoms that much in my opinion.  Of course that depends how sensitive you are to the drug. You should have perceived already how you feel with the different cuts.

If due to the size of the pill, cuts are difficult to do or you can't go DMLT (liquid) now, you may try to finish your taper taken the pill every other day for one/two weeks and then every two then three till eliminate it.

Of course I would consult with the doctor before going that route.

Mice

Thanks for your replys folks, that's really helpful 👍

I've been on this dose only 10 days, prior to that I was on 2.5mg for 9 months. Il remain on this dose for another week or 10 days and see how I feel about taking the next step. Cheers 🙂