Super Turtle taper by %

[Ma...]

I am only tapering .0060 per month or .0002 per day. My percentage has been 6% now reaching 7. I’m at the point where I have to go linear or I’ll never finish. I’m mortified! I have a new grandchild coming and am terrified to go down again. I know I’m at the point where the % will start to quickly increase as I taper the same tiny amount. Anyone relate to this? Any comments or support will be greatly appreciated. Anyone that did ok with increased % at end? Even at this rate and slightly lower it will take me 1.5 years to reduce the last milligram. 

0.0002? Don't you mean 0.002?

With 0.0002 it's going to take 13 years to get off 1 mg.

1/0.0002=5000 days.

I'm at 1.7 and I don't look at percentages. I look at how much I can handle and I reduce that.

I would suggest you do the same. A symptoms based taper.

Percentages don't mean anything, your feelings do.

I’m dealing in the weight of the pill because I’m doing a dry cut taper. My weight for 1 mg is .0860. So at .0002 per day it would take 430 days to do the last mg.  How long do you estimate it’ll take you to finish finish?

I’m dealing in the weight of the pill because I’m doing a dry cut taper. My weight for 1 mg is .0860. So at .0002 per day it would take 430 days to do the last mg.  How long do you estimate it’ll take you to finish finish?

ah yes, so in fact you're tapering with 0,00233 mg (quick calculation)  ;)

I don't think like that anymore. I've been holding for months at 1.7 and I keep on getting better and better. The brain is healing. I think in another few months I might be fully functional and almost healed. And then I will taper the remaining 1.7. When I'm done, I really don't know. I gave that up, trying to figure out when I'm done. The healing time of the brain is set, and I can't do anything to change that.

There are people who hold for months, and they could taper way faster after that. I'm going to try that at first, see if I can.

I’m so happy you are healing during your taper. So have I. Going forward, I don’t want anymore problems. Like everyone else here, it’s been a torturous journey.