swapping from liquid to dry cutting. little help please.

[os...]

Hi All,

Big love to all benzo buddies.  :smitten:

i am wanting to swap from a liquid taper to dry cutting (long story as to why) but still retain as much accuracy as possible.

to achieve what i want to achieve i would need to make 2% cuts off my diazapam tablet.

1 am on 94% of a 5mg val pill, so if my calculations so far are correct, I would want to go from weights....

0.161 down to,

etc....

My question is about the accuracy of scales. i have a set that measure down to 0.000g accuracy. but are they really this accurate?

can people rely on the accuracy of the smaller digits?

they were only $40, i would have paid more if i could have, or bought a more accurate scale but this seems to be what is available...

$40 seems cheap to be getting this level of accuracy..

how does everyone go?

i am SUPER sensitive to even the smallest cuts, so need it to be accurate for sure.

also question about the distribution of medication in the binders...

am i ok just to carefully file off a 2% cut? is the medication evenly distributed or am i likely to just file off binder one day and a big chunk of medication the next day?

many thanks!!

Most people seem to do fine with the cheaper scales. However if it's very important to you to get more precise readings then you can buy scales with a higher level of accuracy but it's quite expensive if I understand correctly. This person is using such a scale and you can read more about it on his blog: http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=264926.0

• 3 weeks later...

Most people seem to do fine with the cheaper scales. However if it's very important to you to get more precise readings then you can buy scales with a higher level of accuracy but it's quite expensive if I understand correctly. This person is using such a scale and you can read more about it on his blog: http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=264926.0

That's correct, jelly baby. It was worth it to me to have something I could count on and would provide at least 10 times more accuracy. Unfortunately my symptoms can still get pretty bad even with this greater level of control.