I have to cut faster than I wanted.. please help with math!

[Je...]

So I was reducing by 4 percent and I have to say I had no symptoms but I can’t be sure how long I’ll be able to continue to get my prescription as I was told my doctor will be retiring in the next few months… so I’m going to try a cut by 10% here’s where it gets a little complicated. I have only been cutting my afternoon dose since I have 1MG pills it was just easier for me NO I can Not get a liquid compound and I’m not able to do a liquid taper as I’m working full time and have a ton going on. I have POTS and an extremely high heart rate .. I take propranalol for that. Which also helps a TON when tapering as this isn’t my first time.. my scale is acting up I just ordered a new one… I’m sorta freaking out here. My scale isn’t off by much my 10g weight is saying 10.002 or 99.999 so it’s still close enough! Have to do what I have to do. My one Mg pill weighs 0.169 or 0.170 if I reduce that pill by 10 percent what should it weigh? Is 10 percent too big of a cut for someone like me who’s been on and off so many times? I’m so afraid of seizures I’m just petrified here

My entire dose is 2.5mg daily but my afternoon dose was reduced from 1MG down 4.4% so I don’t even know what to do at all my brain is lost. I want to make a cut of 10% from my entire dose but I dose 3 times a day and I don’t know what to do or how to figure out the math on 10% of that dose… so I was taking my afternoon dose and decreasing that by 11 ish percent which made my whole dose decrease by 4.4… howwwwww much should my afternoon dose be cut to get my entire dose to be cut by 10 percent?