THE CIRS/MOLD GROUP

[Fo...]

• 4 weeks later...
[5e...]

Fox,

I've been feeling more "off" these last 2 weeks. I reached out to my Lyme doctor and did thinks my problem is mold still. I'm so angry and scared. More than likely it's at my job. I've talked to my supervisor about getting maintenance back in to do a deep clean and investigate more. I don't have the type of job to work from home and I can't relocate. That doesn't help my anxiety either, I'm an absolute mess. It's one more goddamn hurdle and obstacle in my life, I cried so much over the weekend. When's enough going to be enough? Why can't God give me a break?

Fox,

I've been feeling more "off" these last 2 weeks. I reached out to my Lyme doctor and did thinks my problem is mold still. I'm so angry and scared. More than likely it's at my job. I've talked to my supervisor about getting maintenance back in to do a deep clean and investigate more. I don't have the type of job to work from home and I can't relocate. That doesn't help my anxiety either, I'm an absolute mess. It's one more goddamn hurdle and obstacle in my life, I cried so much over the weekend. When's enough going to be enough? Why can't God give me a break?

Yeah but have you treated it ? Did she give you a protocol

[5e...]

Binders like chlorella,  activated charcoal, omega 3s, sweating it out. Lots of magnesium citrate to have more frequent bowel movements to eliminate the mold.

I don't believe mold is 100 percent my issue. It's just alot to handle. The older I'm getting it seems the more problems in having.

Binders like chlorella,  activated charcoal, omega 3s, sweating it out. Lots of magnesium citrate to have more frequent bowel movements to eliminate the mold.

I don't believe mold is 100 percent my issue. It's just alot to handle. The older I'm getting it seems the more problems in having.

Mold survivor here. For me, recovery happened mainly from getting out of the exposure, taking binders for 6 months, taking nutritional supplements long term, and giving it enough time. I recovered in about 8 months. My son refused to take anything for it, and he recovered just by getting out of the exposure and time-- took about 2 years, but he was in a longer exposure than me from staying at his dad's mold house.

All of these illnesses that involve toxicity and mast cells respond VERY well to meditation and yoga and mind-body. I wish I had known that earlier.

Mold survivor here. For me, recovery happened mainly from getting out of the exposure, taking binders for 6 months, taking nutritional supplements long term, and giving it enough time. I recovered in about 8 months. My son refused to take anything for it, and he recovered just by getting out of the exposure and time-- took about 2 years, but he was in a longer exposure than me from staying at his dad's mold house.

All of these illnesses that involve toxicity and mast cells respond VERY well to meditation and yoga and mind-body. I wish I had known that earlier.

I have welchol, did you take a natural binder ? I am afraid to take it. Of course.  Haha. =]

[5e...]

It's ridiculous because mold is everywhere, I need to be realistic and can't question every place I go, that's ultimately my biggest fear. I just don't know anymore. I can't be making life changing and heartbreaking choices unless I know if its mold 100%. It could be so many things, my Lyme still, mold, reactivated EBV,  Paxil WD.