Insomnia while taking meds in a wave

[Mi...]

Really struggling here with insomnia.  I am still taking the ness and have not reduced since August. Had a large wave since last Monday with a few hours sleep each night.

Anyone else out there and still on the meds and getting this awful insomnia?

Seems to arrive as part of my wave symptoms

Thank you

Im not on the meds anymore but I still have insomnia so I know how you feel. Been off the meds 10 months and still cant sleep.  They keep saying it gets better so I am hanging on. You hang on too,

Im not on the meds anymore but I still have insomnia so I know how you feel. Been off the meds 10 months and still cant sleep.  They keep saying it gets better so I am hanging on. You hang on too,

Thank you xray

Did you have it while tapering as well?

I am sorry it has not cleared up for you yet

MP

unfortunately for me I didnt taper. I knew nothing about benzo's when I quit. I hadn't even reached tolerance. I discovered i was dependent when I went to work and forgot the pills. I had the worst panic attack ever that just wouldnt stop. I had to rush home and take a xanax to make it stop. I had never been addicted or dependent to anything in my life and I wasnt about to start then. I just quit taking it and suffered horribly through withdrawal thinking once I got thru that I would be home free. Of course that didnt happen and then I started searching online and discovered BB and figured out that I did all wrong. I wish I could go back in time. I really think that had I tapered I would be much better now. I havent slept right since the day I cold turkeyed. I hope that since your tapering you will have an easier time of it.

I am so sorry xray.

My tapering has not gone well and I am frightened that I cannot come off the meds. I wish I had found bb earlier rather than being put up and down on them by the GP.

It does not make an easy taper and I am struggling and frightened by these horrible dips.

Please take big care MP

Im so sorry youre going thru this as well.  We just have to hang on for better days. Youre doing it the smart way with a smart taper. Youll be fine in the end. Just keep chipping away at those pills and get free.

Im so sorry youre going thru this as well.  We just have to hang on for better days. Youre doing it the smart way with a smart taper. Youll be fine in the end. Just keep chipping away at those pills and get free.

No smart taper here xray. I am stuck at 15.75mg diazapam and hoping that I lift soon. Take big care.