Covid

[br...]

Hi there, is there anyone that has had covid and was setback much worse than acute?  I’m 7.5 months now. No improvement. Only worse if anything.  Seems everyone else gets better after a month or two and I’m not sure why I am so bad and literally fighting for my life every second.  I’ve also been off benzos for almost 8 years and don’t know why I would be so sensitive.  Thank you for any hope.

Are you sure this is a benzo setback only and not Covid related? I have long Covid and Covid symptoms are very similar to benzo withdrawal. I got Covid in January and never fully recovered. My Covid and subsequent symptoms were worse than I ever experienced during withdrawal. If it's any consolation, I have gotten much better though, even though I don't feel fully recovered from Long Covid yet.

Hello Breeze,

I'm in the same situation than you. I had Covid in January and from then on symptoms were much worse than acute.

I have felt some improvement at a muscular and physical level and I no longer have fatigue.

Symptoms:

insomnia and vivid dreams

repetitive Knock-type thoughts

internal vibrations

internal burning

muscle and joint pain

tingling hands

memory loss

feeling of disconnection

mental absences

stress intolerance

Lack of mental agility and resolution capacity

any stress triggers everything

if there is cold feeling of being sick with a cold

However, I have noticed a small slow improvement in motivation, at the physical level of strength and being able to do sports and moments of total clarity and feel connected again.

Hair loss has also improved, new hair has grown and the one that remained is stronger

It is important to detail symptoms and if there is improvement also to say so in order to have hope and help all the people who were going through abstinence or have gone through it and recovered and now find themselves in this same situation.

I wish with all my heart that we can get out of this even if it's slow but get out

I was very happy when in abstinence I almost recovered.

I want to go back to that place

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for responding. It sounds like you are slowly recovering though. I have only gotten worse but had covid again in July.  The internal vibrations are extremely severe right now. So scary. In literal hell. 

My husband and I never got Covid.  We've been around people who had it, family who had it but we never caught it.  Been tested, we don't have it.  We didn't get the shots and do not intend to get any covid shots.  I've been in and out of the hospital during the pandemic several times with blood pressure skyrocketing, tested, and still no covid.  I don't know why, just thanking God we didn't catch it. 

Sorry for all who did, including family members.  We even know a 40 year old who died from it and we were around him too.  I don't get it, but thankful we didn't get it.