First day of full crossover to Valium

[co...]

My Pdoc was ok with me making the adjustments myself and has allowed me to taper on a schedule that works for me.  He is a blessing from God!

Today, I fully crossed over to Valium, 16mg morning, 6mg evening to =22mg Valium.  Now I stay here until I move my son into college (ahhhhh) and then start tapering again once that process is over (8/21) by 1mg every 2-4 weeks based on my symptoms.  When I get down to 5 mg morning, 5mg evening- then I will be going slower. 

Please say some prayers or good wishes for me!!!  A scary time- but I am ready!  I could not do any of this without the support from this amazing group of selfless people who take the time out of their day to help strangers!  God Bless all of you too!!

I am learning and adjusting along the way- my taper process is not what I had lined up on my pretty paper- but I guess life is not that way either! 

Best to all of you amazing Benzos warriors!

Jelly baby,

Thank you!  I am taking it day by day- lots of prayers!  I know it's going to be a roller coaster, but I am strapped in for the ride.  Ready to be free!!

Wish I had your doctor. Been on temazepam 30 for almost a month already big time withdrawals during the day and the most I have is 15 mgs to taper with for 2 weeks then 7.5 after that. I need help with tapering these capsules. I need to know if they dissolve in water like a tablet because I have heard conflicting info that you can and can’t. Or can I empty them out and make smaller doses in another capsule? My doctor won’t entertain the Ashton method and I’ve called a dozen others in my area(Oklahoma City) and it’s a no go. I feel screwed over and I can’t believe this stuff is making me react this bad this quick. Any advice would be appreciated

Vegers, I would give you my doctors info, but he's not in your state!  I have no experience with Temazepam at all.  I am sure someone on here will chime in and give you some advice on your questions.  I am so sorry you are having such a hard time!