Announcement: It is with regret... ×

Emergency I feel like I can’t cope any longer with V (Ashton Manual)

[St...]

hi folks emergency and quick question;  if you tried to go on v and couldn't tolerate it, how quickly do you went back to your starting benzo? I’m at 6.5m dia (only dia for over a month now before that I crossed over from 1mg ati to 8mg dia within 2 weeks) and have been throwing up unbearable conditions with seizures panic shaking etc. Only surviving. Considering going back to Ati so I can get by somehow and then very, very slowly withdrawing. thanks. So just asking HOW and how quickly do you went back to your initial Benzo?

Of course, I can also tell you a bit about my background:

I've been on benzos ati for 5 years on and off with several too fast withdrawals and kindlings in clinics because i trusted doctors etc but somehow could still endure it even it was hell.  now in march to april i was on antibiotics and had a bad setback and didn't know what else to do and started taking ati again daily (i hadn't understood for 5 years that ati was probably one of my main problems and kept wrecking my cns).  only now found all the info on the internet at benzo buddies and benzoinfo. So, from April 30th again daily ati 0.5-1.5 (I know already fatal) and then after 2 weeks at some point in May I wanted to stop and that didn't work.  I went crazy like never before in past wd with 7 days of no sleep, hospital, fear of death and non-stop panic.  I then increased back to 0.25 ati 4 times a day.  then I thought it would be easier to wean off with v.  I went from 1mg ati to 8mg dia in 2 weeks and that went well at first.  so when crossing everything was fine.  now since i've been on dia for over a month and already gone down to 6.5mg things have gotten worse again but so dramatically i can't sleep vomit panic shake fear of death seizures.  Bed bound completely destroyed.  In the meantime I've also tried to be more stable on 7mg dia for 2 weeks and it didnt work.  I have the feeling I can't tolerate the dia …with the Tavor it wasn't good either (no withdrawal from any benzo is easy) but with the dia only now it's no longer bearable for a second.  so please: if someone has done something similar and is back please please write me a plan or at what speed you went back to ati xan or whatever.  I appreciate any reply from very experienced members and ask for quick help. Today, July 23, I've been taking 0.25 mg ati in the morning only. No dia.  I don't know how to continue now.  thanks

I can’t anymore… it’s so bad and no solution for me. Hospital/Clinic rapid taper is bad, stay on 7,5 dia is doing me bad, slow taper is bad… my symptoms are unbearable. I have everything… from mental to physical Akathisia and nerve burn, panic, etc. Without any short break. only thoughts about the topic what I do what is the solution I can't stand it anymore... the feeling of lost it.

• 2 weeks later...
[70...]

Hi Steffen26,

I hope this message gets to you. I just came across it, so sorry you haven't heard back from BenzoBuddies users.

I'm sorry to hear that you are suffering so badly! I can't really tell what doses of Lorazapam you were on and how/if your crossover to Diazepam went.

What you are describing seems like too rapid withdrawal and I'm thinking the 7.5mg Diazepam is maybe too low of a dose. I would need to know more of what you are taking and what your symptoms are and maybe more importantly what you maximum dose was of Lorazepam.

Hope you are well!

Naf1983

I can’t anymore… it’s so bad and no solution for me. Hospital/Clinic rapid taper is bad, stay on 7,5 dia is doing me bad, slow taper is bad… my symptoms are unbearable. I have everything… from mental to physical Akathisia and nerve burn, panic, etc. Without any short break. only thoughts about the topic what I do what is the solution I can't stand it anymore... the feeling of lost it.