Driving myself crazy here from panic and severe anxiety ....

[ra...]

Been going through this now for years.... I'm stuck day in and out in fight or flight. I'll say right now that I think some kind of treatment is needed.... I've played the time game my extreme anxiety won't stop and neither will the depression ocd symptoms of intrusive thoughts

I'm desperate for help I've failed many meds. I want to try anything that can relieve stress. Yes even pain pills like perks or oxys. Hell even DMT or anything!

It sounds like you've been miserable for a long time dealing with anxiety but you've only been benzo free since May, you're still very early in recovery.  I'm hoping that what you feel in the way of anxiety when you recover will be much less and easier to deal with than what you're currently feeling.  Most I've read here say that their ordinary anxiety is mild compared to the anxiety this process creates in us.

Hey ranbojan.  Being stuck in fight are flight is terrible.  So many of us have been there unfortunately.  Well I am still there, lol.  What have you tried so far?  Did you have anxiety/ panic before this?

I have tried some crazy stuff to help get relief including psychic healers, meditation, massage, reiki, screaming, begging, waiting, distraction.  Some helped more than others.  I am not yet willing to do the med thing but several, many really, on here have tried and some find relief while others dont.  It just seems to all be such a guessing game on what can work.

I hope you find relief soon!

• 4 weeks later...
That's a really tough thing with the fight/flight feeling, so sorry. But I know how it is, like I've got butterflies as though I'm heading into a confrontation or some kind of trouble and it's really tough. Hopefully yours will subside fairly soon. I would just advise, avoiding stress like the plague. Best to you -