Goes to show you what can be effected in this process/some nutrition overview.

[Ha...]

I've been having some scary liver issues, Burning, itching, bloating sensation and pain... Sometimes the pain is constant other times it's a quick sharp hit that quickly goes away.

As you do I went to my doctor, had my ALT tested and imaging done using a Ultrasound and CT scan

Now I live in Canada, I won't discuss where about but we use a blood lab testing company called "Life labs", the reference range for ALT is out of 50,anything within a range of 50 is considered normal which I have a issue with reference ranges in general because people are getting sicker and sicker these days due to our life styles and especially diets, so what ends up happening are these reference rangers actually move upwards to avoid telling patients "Hey you're outside of current reference ranges" which would scare the masses, if you look back even 20 years prior at their reference ranges depending on the blood lab testing companies you deal with, you're see this for you're self.

My tests came back negative, I fall within 51 which my doctor says isn't high enough to promote jaundice or liver disease/progression of liver disease and my Gallbladder is fine which is strange considering my diet has been trash my whole life.

This was 4 months ago mind you, I went Carnivore. Just had my tests re-ran, Everything is far within range on the lower end which is great, my liver ALT rests at 43,and I was a type 2 diabetic. Key word being was. My blood glucose is normal as I implemented intermitting fasting of eating two large meals daily to which anyone who knows anything about nutrition understands that's animal products being species appropriate, contains all needed nutrients and minerals and yes, that goes for Vitamin C as many love to believe that misconception which came from one study back in the 30,fun fact Sailors actually would get scarves... Then eat animal products or stock up on animal products before a voyage because they knew animal products contained Vit C, they're symptoms after consuming Animal products cleared up within days.

But I knew enough about nutrition to not only get rid of type 2 Diabetes, but my chronic heat hives I use to have, IBS, depression, anxiety, fibromyalgia completely went away.

I implemented Intermitting fasting because I knew that outside sources of sugar is actually very bad and neurotoxic to the body especially carbs no matter the source it comes from. This is why I don't trust nutrition science they actually convinced a generation that one form of carbs is good for you, both forms break down into sugar cintent/Blood glucose which then throws your bodies homeostasis out of wack. If you consume animal products with Carbs you're doing the body far worse because now you open the flood gates up to developing the Randle cycle.

Going carnivore and Intermittent fasting was right for me, fasting and animal products produce two very important processes called Glycogenolysis & Gluconeogenesis

Glycogenolysis: Typically begins 8 hours post fasting in which the liver begins to produce Blood glucose/Sugar for energy for function of the body.

Gluconeogenesis: individuals Biological liver and kidney begins to create Blood glucose through the means of Non carbohydrate sources, including lactate, glutamine, alanine, and glycerol

Both were needed for energy.

Now I'm still suffering with symptoms from this horror show and I have to be careful, I still have food sensitivities most of the time so I have to push through... Hopefully it'll go away soon but wow what a difference. I got a life back I didn't know I was missing and I can finally go out into the sun for longer periods without breaking out.

It goes to show you how important diet is, and how tricky this process is. Like I really convinced myself that I had liver disease in fact, I've been convincing myself that every symptoms was a precursor to something horrible so please just run a test, role out symptoms if they bother you and take it from there. If you get a negative assume it's benzo related that's all we can do, then just wait out the storm complain, kicking and screaming if you have too... Whatever gets you over this hump