Author Topic: diazepam back to k for remainder of taper? Frustrating recent Hospital visit  (Read 2215 times)

[Buddie]

Hi [...],

I would like to say that I tend to have other opinions when it comes to withdrawal and Diazepam. I think it's great you have decided to stick with Diazepam! I use liquid and tablets to do microcuts. Perhaps get/buy liquid Diazepam. At 3.4mg. Diazepam currently, my experience is that a 3% reduction is what I can handle.

Best of luck,
[...]

Hi [...],

Sorry I took so long to reply after my trial switching back to clonazepam. I decided to stick with diazepam the day after we last spoke, but you can read more about it on the thread I just replied to … “paradoxical after 4 weeks…”

Could use some of your advise (if you find the time) on how to use 2mg diazepam tabs to do a DMT or much smaller cuts more often so I’m not hit so hard after large cuts.

Thanks [...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Thanks, [...]

I’m thinking of tapering at a much slower rate of 5% every 3 to 4 weeks micro cutting daily, but then lowering percentage to 3% as I get lower.

I appreciate the input based on your own tapering experience.

Best of luck with the remainder of your own taper!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.