JUST SPOKE WITH JENNIFER LEIGH DLMT Taper

[li...]

I just had a phone call with Jennifer Leigh, about all of the options that I have in starting this withdrawal and she reminded me that a daily liquid micro taper is what worked for me before. I don't think I will be well at all during this process, that last time I got better as I went along. Could someone please direct me to someone who can help me put together a titration schedule if that's allowed. The video I saw online shows that she only does 300 doses and she's done. My last taper took 4 years, 1 bed ridden and 3 totally functional. I'm scared to death. And I have to convince everyone in my family not to leave me

If you go to the Home Page and then click on Support Groups and then slowly scroll down to the Daily Micro Tapering Support Group, you will likely get much guidance there. Best wishes!

What is your current daily dose and what taper rate do you feel would work for you, maybe your previous taper rate would be good to try.

I feel it would be a good idea if you used a combination of pills and liquid for now since your dose is so high.

• 5 months later...
Was recommended to go up to 4 mg Ativan in hopes of stabilizing two weeks ago. I've spent the last four days screaming and crying. This is my fourth withdrawal. Nothing works for crossover. Nothing is calming my brain. I don't know how I've made it since I started Ativan again in COVID 7 months ago. So much damage trying crossovers and cuts and updoses. All three previous tapers can't compare to this one because I could do a crossover, but now I try to do a Klonopin or Valium crossover and I'm cross tolerant--dorsnt cover the Ativan I take away. I tried to add in Klonopin and take out equivalent of Ativan and I still had withdrawal. Then we tried just adding Klonopin alongside and do a slower crossover but the Klonopin gave me akathisia. Now I have to try to microtaer again (tried for two months and it's ws horrid) and at this point I've lost touch with reality and can't figure it out. I also take Trazadone to sleep and have delusions throughout the night. How can any of this be fixed??? Please don't lecture me on trying harder. I've done three protracted withdrawals before this one so I know this is hard. But this is beyond hard, this is I've gone insane and I can't ground to anything and I'm screaming all day. My heart is going to give out.