Anyone had Covid ?

[le...]

I started with Covid 6 days ago, still in thick of it at the moment. My withdrawal symptoms are anxiety and intrusive thoughts. Have ended up with son and daughter in law staying as well for last 12 days, as came to stay fir 1 night as their cellar was flooded, then planned to go to her mothers. Daughter in law went down with Covid next day then we subsequently all got it. My anxiety has really racked up but having stay normal in front them. If you had Covid did it affect your symptoms s, terrified going put me back months. I don’t actually feel very ill with Covid it’s just the anxiety driving me crazy, sleep gone awful, feeling really low and despondent again.

Leann, if you scroll down in this topic (General Health and Wellbeing), you will see several threads started by members who have had Covid.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having it right now. Very unpleasant thing :(

The only good thing about it , I have a lot of time and can do all the college assignments.

The only one thing I am bad at is writing essays so I don't hesitate to ask https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/ancient-greece/ for help.

Those guys are doing great job and much faster than I would do it myself.

• 4 weeks later...

I had covid the week I also stopped Clonazepam completely 🤦‍♀️

It’s made it a bit difficult to work out if my symptoms are covid or benzo withdrawal.

I wasn’t on Clonazepam for anxiety though so for me, this wasn’t a problem.

Stay strong and this will pass - you will be much stronger for it.

Hi leeann- how are you feeling now? I tested positive on May 5th and my anxiety has been off the charts since. Not sure if it's the diagnosis or the virus itself that is the cause.

• 4 weeks later...

I caught Covid 6 weeks ago.

The 1st week severe sore throat and stomach ache.

Since the 3rd week anxiety has increased a lot

and shoulder pain, neck pain and occasional dizziness.

• 2 months later...
I had Covid three months ago. At first, it didn't seem to be serious, but I ended up going to the hospital. After two weeks there, I finally returned home but had to go through oxygen therapy. Fortunately, I found the reviews on this source and bought an inogen oxygen concentrator that helped me treat Covid, and I'm fine now.

That's awesome you are ok now, glad to hear it. Had covid at the beginning, was your cough bad ?

Thanks! I had only a fever, a running nose and a sore throat at first, so I thought it was the flu, but then I began coughing and it got worse and worse.

• 1 month later...
First I got mild concussion two weeks ago. Then now I got COVID. My headache is bad and even thinking hurts. Like I have been sent a long way back with my cognitive dysfuntion/head symptoms that used to make my life horrible, were one of the most stressful symptoms of benzo wd. I have cognitive problems. I can't sleep. My insomnia had resolved already. My resting heart rate was 100 this morning so my CNS is messed up i have fever and feel myself really weak. I feel so low at the moment. I am so fed up with constant bad luck that just keeps giving.