New symptom

[Tr...]

I know this isn't benzo withdrawal but has anyone found a painful lump on there testicle. Been to doctor he said not worried but go for scan. Health anxiety is crippling  me.

[99...]

Sorry, not a guy, but dr found lump in breast had a mammogram and an ultrasound, it was fine.

Good luck, but try and relax, as you are doing the right thing in getting it checked out.

Winnie

I'm glad you've been seen by your doc about this and are going for an evaluation of it.  A lump on the testicle should be carefully checked out.    :thumbsup:

Wow, I am having other health issues too in addition to the benzo crap. It seems too much at times. I hope the lump turns out to be nothing, but yes, get it evaluated.

It seems like life is throwing too many bad things at me at once now, and I am overwhelmed.

Antibenzo 7, that's what I feel like now I got hit with this new symptom and then the clinic rang to have scope down my throat 2morrow because of the indigestion I've been having. So hard to cope with this chemical anxiety raging.