Has anyone been tested for covid via blood, more than 5 months after?

[Fo...]

You mean covid antibodies? I have, I was positive after being sick with covid for around 8 months, then antibodies left, they say it's absolutely normal.

You mean covid antibodies? I have, I was positive after being sick with covid for around 8 months, then antibodies left, they say it's absolutely normal.

So you tested pos even after 8 months ? Sorry im a dumb dumb , or 7 ? I ask because I got tested about 5 to 6 months after I had what I think was covid, but the effects of it have lasted

Foxclover, what kind of test did you have? I'm talking about covid antibody which was positive 8 months after but then after that they faded, you do want to have positive antibodies after covid just like after the vaccine. It sounds like you're maybe talking about a different test.

Foxclover, what kind of test did you have? I'm talking about covid antibody which was positive 8 months after but then after that they faded, you do want to have positive antibodies after covid just like after the vaccine. It sounds like you're maybe talking about a different test.

It was covid antibody test

I thought it would be positive but it wasn't

sometimes they can leave pretty quickly, not everybody develops them either, also could have been flu or some other virus.