EBV REACTIVATION

[Fo...]

I'm scared, is it seriously bad? I don't know how to think.  I tested positive again for early antigen,  6 months from the first test. I keep thinking it won't go away

Fox,

Sometimes I think testing to EBV reactivation is a blessibg and a curse. 90% of the population has had this virus and I'm sure many more have reactivations then we know. BWD can mimic all sorts of issues and we'll never truly know if something else is adding to our symptoms for sure or not.

I think it's always important to have any medical issues checked out but I personally decided early on that anything I wouldn't decide to actively treat I also wouldn't test for/see my doctor for because why add all this unneeded anxiety when we really have no idea if it's something that's effecti g our symtpoms or not? That's just my personal take.

How did your doc tell you after getting those results?

Fox,

Sometimes I think testing to EBV reactivation is a blessibg and a curse. 90% of the population has had this virus and I'm sure many more have reactivations then we know. BWD can mimic all sorts of issues and we'll never truly know if something else is adding to our symptoms for sure or not.

I think it's always important to have any medical issues checked out but I personally decided early on that anything I wouldn't decide to actively treat I also wouldn't test for/see my doctor for because why add all this unneeded anxiety when we really have no idea if it's something that's effecti g our symtpoms or not? That's just my personal take.

How did your doc tell you after getting those results?

So do you thunk this isn't a Dior situation? I can't tell what's the ebv or what is withdrawl. I feel very restless and mentally foggy, anxiety.  My doc just gave me supplements but it's still active.  I'm assuming it's not uncommon to be active but I don't know

[63...]
It can reactivate from stress. And we all know the stress these meds causes. I wouldn’t have known the difference from it reactivating and my WD symptoms. Didn’t know I had it reactivate bc WD symptoms were so strong I couldn’t notice anything else.

It can reactivate from stress. And we all know the stress these meds causes. I wouldn’t have known the difference from it reactivating and my WD symptoms. Didn’t know I had it reactivate bc WD symptoms were so strong I couldn’t notice anything else.

That's how I feel as well.

Can the reactivation be treated with anti Virals?  If not I'm not sure if the point.  I had a bad case of ebv 20 years ago and worry this is part of my wd issue

So my doctor says no, but many other doctors use Valtrex. High dose.  Cq10, zinc, check for food sensitivities,  and need to take vit d with k as the virus depletes it. 

Alot of people taking lysine, monolaurin, catsclaw and d , high doses of c

I have not had success with the second group

Please keep talking to me, im sad

[63...]
My doctor put me on valtrex. He said it wasn’t likely to help but gave it to me bc I insisted. It never worked for me:( if anything I had reactions to it.

My doctor put me on valtrex. He said it wasn’t likely to help but gave it to me bc I insisted. It never worked for me:( if anything I had reactions to it.

I often wonder if quitting these meds causes activation