30 months off

[82...]

[82...]

What a long brutal 30 months but I can see the finish line , chemical anxiety and anxiety in general is gone for good , my ability to handle stress is getting better by the week and damn near every thing else is gone . I still deal with some apathy and some strange thoughts or feelings once in a while .

I never thought it would end but it was all a lie , now I know for certain it ends and I hope in the next few months I’m done.

I am really glad to see you are improving.  It gives me hope!  Getting back into life is a blessing.  Stress sure does get to us!

Thanks for posting update!

U

Awesome! I’m right behind you at 28 months off. My internal tremor is finally diminishing... hoping to see more progress by the 3 year mark.

[82...]

Awesome! I’m right behind you at 28 months off. My internal tremor is finally diminishing... hoping to see more progress by the 3 year mark.

That’s great ! I’m hoping this is over at the 3 year mark :)

What a long brutal 30 months but I can see the finish line , chemical anxiety and anxiety in general is gone for good , my ability to handle stress is getting better by the week and damn near every thing else is gone . I still deal with some apathy and some strange thoughts or feelings once in a while .

I never thought it would end but it was all a lie , now I know for certain it ends and I hope in the next few months I’m done.

Awesome to hear! Can I ask you what month you noticed the most healing start? I’m 14 months off and still waiting...

[82...]
I would say the 2 year mark was a turning point as far as feeling better and realizing that I would heal.

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...