Rotating or changing doses

[19...]

[19...]

Has anyone ever changed their time of dosage?

I changed my Valium doses back an hour..

Is that ok?

For example like-

evening dose from 1:00 to 12:00?

Thanks Keryn.

I don't have a clue Keryn, but you looked so lonely here, I thought I'd drop by.  Seems to me though, that if you moved all of them, it shouldn't be a problem, but that's looking at it logically, which benzo's aren't!  :laugh:

I eliminated doses all together but didn't actually move them.  With valium in particular, I'd be very surprised if you noticed any change at all with just an hour difference. Was it a large amount that you shifted?

Pam  :laugh:

5mg Beeper

That's 5mg out of a total of 28mg/day, is that right?  If so, I still think you won't even notice the difference of one hour since we are talking about valium here. 

[19...]

Pam  :laugh:

5mg Beeper

That's 5mg out of a total of 28mg/day, is that right?  If so, I still think you won't even notice the difference of one hour since we are talking about valium here. 

Thanks Beeper :)

Keryn.

[19...]

I changed the time I took my dose (by an hour) twice during my taper and did not notice any difference. ;)

Thanks, I have changed it several times, really don't notice much of a difference.

Keryn.

Keryn,

I have changed it a few times and it never mattered.  I actually forgot to take it on Saturday and didn't notice.  I am going to be more careful about that.  I do take it a little later on the weekends most of the time as I stay up a little later.

Oleander

[19...]

Keryn,

I have changed it a few times and it never mattered.  I actually forgot to take it on Saturday and didn't notice.  I am going to be more careful about that.  I do take it a little later on the weekends most of the time as I stay up a little later.

Oleander

Yeah I've found with Valium, it's so long lasting, it really doesn't matter if you dose a bit early or late..

Keryn.