Stress physically alters communication in the brain

[4M...]

My brain and CNS got destroyed when I was 14 years and smoked too much marijuana the first time I tried it. I had a horrific full body panic attack and it blew out my brain cells too and caused permanent damage.  I still have some type of vibration on the right side of my head and it's been there since the day I smoked that pot when I was 14 years old, so I know it caused permanent damage.  I've been trying since I was 14 years old to calm down.  Had a diagnosed panic disorder since that day forward.  The minute before I smoked too much THC, I was fine and normal and relaxed and happy.  The benzo use put the last nail in the coffin for me.  I'm never going to get better.  My life is over. 

• 2 years later...

My brain and CNS got destroyed when I was 14 years and smoked too much marijuana the first time I tried it. I had a horrific full body panic attack and it blew out my brain cells too and caused permanent damage.  I still have some type of vibration on the right side of my head and it's been there since the day I smoked that pot when I was 14 years old, so I know it caused permanent damage.  I've been trying since I was 14 years old to calm down.  Had a diagnosed panic disorder since that day forward.  The minute before I smoked too much THC, I was fine and normal and relaxed and happy.  The benzo use put the last nail in the coffin for me.  I'm never going to get better.  My life is over.

Hey Becksblues,

I know this thread is a couple years old, but I can relate to what you are saying here, but with me...it was uppers.

I'm 10 years off klonopin, but that said, I still have to manage stress like everyone in life really.

Anyway, looking back at the source of my extreme anxiety, it was definitely the "uppers". Around 20 years old, I took loads of what they called white crosses and otc uppers like yellow jackets (capsules that looked like a bee).

This is where my anxiety took a dramatic turn! Full blown panic, derealization and the list goes on.

Strange, how I never had any bad anxiety until after those plethora of uppers.

I worked in the medical field, and it's stressful as hell, lol. I sooo needed them (I thought).

Marijuana does the same to me though: makes me depersonalized and anxious.

I personally believe those uppers messed my brain up. Idk, it did something for a few years.