I absolutely hate my fat body.

[Cr...]

Intermittent Fasting.  Eat all your meals in an 8 hour window daily, 10-6, 11-7, 12-8, etc.  Whatever works for you.  This gives your body 16 hours to metabolize.  It has incredible health benefits outside of losing weight.  I've been eating this way for over 2 months and I will never go back. 

Have you looked into a keto diet? I have gained a lot of weight from my SSRI and keto seems to help.

Hi Restoration123,

Yes I have looked into the Keto diet, but I've had mixed reviews of it on here. Does it actually work?

Dave.

Have you looked into a keto diet? I have gained a lot of weight from my SSRI and keto seems to help.

Hi Restoration123,

Yes I have looked into the Keto diet, but I've had mixed reviews of it on here. Does it actually work?

Dave.

I lost an incredible amount of weight during BWD. My family had to force feed me and were worried that I was going to starve to death. Then the side effects of my SSRI kicked in and suddenly I was gaining weight (too much) -- even though I wasn't overeating.

I do see results with Keto. And I also read that it's good for the brain, which I can figure can help my healing. The downside is that the diet is incredibly restrictive and hard to stick to! I'm seeing some weight loss if I limit my diet to meat, eggs, produce, cheese and healthy fats. No bread, no sugar, no fruit (except berries) and nothing processed. Usually social gatherings/meals out completely derails my diet ... but now that we are self isolating at time bc of COVID, I'm finding it easier to stick to it.

There's a lot of information online about the keto diet if you're interested in learning more.

I lost 112lbs before WD.

I ate super lean paleo

Now I have clonazepam start severe compulsion to eat biscuits and most healthy food smells, tastes and, worse, feels repulsive in my mouth.

It is horrific.

I cry as I watch my hands stuff biscuits in my mouth unable to stop.

If I try not to do it I feel like will run screaming g in front of a car or jump out of window.

Even when I was really fat I ate really healthily, never ate sugar etc - just drank too much.

• 2 years later...
From my own experience, I can say that when it comes to weight loss workouts, cardio is the best option. Most people focus on the fat-burning zone, but it is achieved with lower to moderate cardio exercises. Much as you burn a higher fat percentage, you need to work out for prolonged periods. So, you get to burn more calories with intense cardio. I suggest reading this article https://betterme.world/articles/cardio-versus-fat-burning/ It might help you figure everything out and choose a proper workout plan.

An effective method is to eat 3 meals a day spaced by 5-6 hours and use cinnamon before every meal. This will put your body into fat burning mode as insulin levels are controlled. Also avoid sugar this will not make you burn fat, and avoid dieting, lowering food intake and dieting teaches the body to store fat.