glucose levels, diabetes?

[Bl...]

Hi guys, I am pretty tired of this. My glucose levels are just crazy, I am concerned I might develop diabetes after all this.

My fasting levels have been on 100-108 lately, I never had any problems with my glucose before all this...

two days I ate only 2 serving of carbs during the day and my fasting glucose was 86, I was happy.

Yesterday I stayed up late watching movies and I ate something in the middle of the night because I was hungry again, some oatmeal sugar free cookies and then an apple. I woke up today and glucose was 135.

I am afraid I might develop diabetes.

does this go away? do they stabilize??? will It be like this for the rest of my life?

I am almost done with my taper.

Blossom

• 3 years later...
Have you addressed a doctor? If yes, what was the result? I'm currently experiencing the same issue, so it would be great if you shared your story.

The best thing you can do is get a blood test. My glucose levels have been pretty high as well but when your body is under stress, it will cause sugar levels to go crazy.

Have you addressed a doctor? If yes, what was the result? I'm currently experiencing the same issue, so it would be great if you shared your story.

You need to see a doctor and discuss it with him. How is your weight these days?

The best way to control it is to buy victoza online , the medicine which is special for that.

I know people with the diabetes which are taking it frequently.

• 1 month later...

Stress and anxiety alone can cause your sugar to rise some. 135 mgdl isn't exactly the highest, but it's indeed borderline according to the CDC.

I would monitor and keep a record for a few weeks: average it up, and go from there.

Take care 💓