Too much clonazepam??

[wa...]

I did the switch from regular xanax 0.375mg three times a day to equivalent amount (0.375mg x3) of clonazepam. That was last week. Since i started the switch i have been feeling more ill every day and now that i think clonazepam has definately built up in my body i feel so ill, much more than on xanax.

Could my dose of clonazepam be too high? Or could my xanax XR's (0.5mg x2) have something to do with this? I mean if the two benzos increase each other's effect?

I'm so lost with my situation and lacking hope of ever getting rid of this stuff. At times i want to go back on xanax....

Hi wantalife,

It would be helpful if you added your doses to your sig line.

Are you now on 0.375mg klonopin 3 times a day, plus 0.5mg xanax xr 2 times a day? 

The substitution rate between benzos that are provided is only a guideline. For some, it may need some adjusting, so it's possible it may be a bit too high. But no one here can tell you that for sure.

If you feel that the klonopin is making you feel so badly, there is always the option of going back to xanax and doing a titration.

Please don't lose hope. There are other options for getting off this stuff. You will find the right way.

Havent updated my doses cause its something that seems to change so often. But you're right, im on 0.375mg of klonopin 3 times a day plus 0.5mg xanax XR 2 times a day (and zoloft devil 18.75mg a day).

I'm gonna try reducing klonopin 1/9 of my daily dose and if that doesnt help i will have to go back to x.