need help quick

[st...]

I have  found a dr. after searching for a while to precript me valium 10mg..

I told her that the temazpam that I was taking has become tolorance to my system, and that i would like to start on something else., not for withdrawal, i said for sleep,  i suggested valium10mg..

she went along with it, and gave me a script, now i need to get 2mg for my protocol, to go with my 10mg valium....

i have 5mg of valium from before...

at this stage, i now know, that no one is goin to gave me 2mg... i would like to know  how can i make 2mg valium out of the 5mg valium that i already have...

please help me with this because i start my new taper in  a week.

Hi Street -

You can get close to 2mg by cutting the pills in 1/2s.  However, the point of getting 2 mg tablets was so you could cut those in 1/2s and 1/4s and make really small reductions.  How much valium are you taking now and do you take it 1/day?

Along the lines of what teakettle explained in another thread, you could mix your 5mg pill with an amount of milk or water. Lets say 5mls for instance. You would need a small syringe(1 or 3ml) for better accuracy. Measure out 5mls liquid, crush and mix your 5mg pill with the liquid. From there you can get any dose you want. If you want 2mg, you would draw 2mls out. If you want 1mg, you would draw 1ml out.

It would be a 5mg/5ml mixture.

You could also use a larger amount of liquid. It basically comes down to a 5 part solution, so you can measure out by mg/ml.  You could even use 10mls of liquid which would make a 5mg/10ml solution. 4mls of that would give you a 2mg dose.

I hope that makes sense!  

i am getting my 2mg FROM A DR....i do not know where  everyone are but i am in NEW YORK CITY...THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA... AND ITS 7 12PM, THE SUN IS STILL OUT, AND IT IS NOT, DARK HERE AS YET... SINCE SUMMER IS COMING...TONIGHT APRIL 22ND I START MY NEW TAPER... I AM NOT HAVING ANY MORE PROBLEM GETTING MY 2MG......THANKS EVERYONE :)

• Popular Now

• [Lo...]