Worried! Crossover from ativan to valium!

[bb...]

[bb...]

Hello everyone!!! :) My doc agreed to a valium crossover so that's good! Right now I'm on 1.5mg of ativan, I've been on this dose fore 6.5 years.

I'm a little worried, I've never taken valium before! I don't want to feel all messed up!!! Anyhow I'm going to start the slow crossover tommorrow night by dropping .25 ativan and taking 2.5 valium. Does that sound right? :laugh: Anyone feed back is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!

Rose

dropping .25 ativan and taking 2.5 valium.

That is the correct amount. You are doing it nice and slow so you'll be fine!!  :thumbsup:

Hello everyone!!! :) My doc agreed to a valium crossover so that's good! Right now I'm on 1.5mg of ativan, I've been on this dose fore 6.5 years.

I'm a little worried, I've never taken valium before! I don't want to feel all messed up!!! Anyhow I'm going to start the slow crossover tommorrow night by dropping .25 ativan and taking 2.5 valium. Does that sound right? :laugh: Anyone feed back is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!

Rose

Have you draw up a crossover schedule yet, Rose?  If you want to post it here, we can take a look at it.  You are off to a good start.  Good luck.  :thumbsup: