Need advie on

[ju...]

I am going to be starting a liquid triation (?) as soon as I get the cylinder I have ordered.  I just can not get the generic clonzapam cut into very equal piles to trust my hazy eyes and dull razor any longer.  It could take ten plus days to get my supplies  ... so I would like some suggestions on what to do for the next ten days.     

Currently I am taking  .125  in the evening and 12 hours later I take 0.62.  .  I have been here for 10 days.  Should I try to reduce a bit off the night time dose now or take my cut to the morning dose. ?    I am getting down here and feel like I have been having w/d on and off for so long..

I have had advice from some to start the next taper to the night time dose, others have had luck with getting off the morning dose before they deal with the second dose. 

Is it too soon to try quit the morning dose? 

I am starting to understnad why fictional rock stars all wear dark glasses.. spring time is very sunny in the mid-west. :)

Hi jules,

I tried to keep all my doses even so my suggestion would be to cut the evening dose. It really is your choice though. It may be best to keep two doses as long as you can before eliminating one all together. Just my opinion.

T2 :smitten:

thankyou... i am currently reducing my eve .125 .. i am adding it to measured water, and drawing off 1 ml a night.  i will slowly reduce.  i do not have the " proper equipment" so I am at the point where I will use logic and assume that the idea or principal behind the triation is a slow and equal schedule.,  I have a 1 ml syringe and a

60 ml container and I am going to add my .125 to the 60 ml container every eve and draw off 1 ml for a few nights.. then 2 ml for a few nights then 3 etc.  I will slow down after I get to drawing off 30 ml/    I do not have the proper equipment and I ordered it but it has not shipped yet and they said 14 days..  mmmm,  can't sit without moving down for that long.  So, I guess I will take some of the principals

I have learned and try apply them.

thankyou... i am currently reducing my eve .125 .. i am adding it to measured water, and drawing off 1 ml a night.  i will slowly reduce.  i do not have the " proper equipment" so I am at the point where I will use logic and assume that the idea or principal behind the triation is a slow and equal schedule.,  I have a 1 ml syringe and a

60 ml container and I am going to add my .125 to the 60 ml container every eve and draw off 1 ml for a few nights.. then 2 ml for a few nights then 3 etc.  I will slow down after I get to drawing off 30 ml/    I do not have the proper equipment and I ordered it but it has not shipped yet and they said 14 days..  mmmm,  can't sit without moving down for that long.  So, I guess I will take some of the principals

I have learned and try apply them.

You have the right idea even if you don't have the right equipment, jules.  You know you can reduce off the morning dose instead if you want to or even alternate to keep things even.  Slow and steady wins this race.  :thumbsup: