UPDATE: 7 years 9 months off!

[mr...]

Just breezing my way back in to say - you will heal, and life returns to normal again! :smitten:

I travel, I eat junk food, I go to social gatherings, I work full and part time, I volunteer,...I LIVE!

You will too.  ;)

Keep on keepin' on!

Mrs. :smitten:

Thank you for stopping by mrs!  I'm surprised you even have time with your busy work and social schedule. I'm so happy for you and we do appreciate you posting this message of hope for other. 

Enjoy that wonderful life you have!

PG  :smitten:

Thank you for stopping by mrs!  I'm surprised you even have time with your busy work and social schedule. I'm so happy for you and we do appreciate you posting this message of hope for other. 

I was wondering if you were still around!! How ya been?

I want to write a full update, and walk through what post-benzo life has looked like through the past 7 years, but I just need to find the time to do it :D

Glad to see some familiar faces around here; hope all is well!

I was wondering if you were still around!! How ya been?

I want to write a full update, and walk through what post-benzo life has looked like through the past 7 years, but I just need to find the time to do it :D

Glad to see some familiar faces around here; hope all is well!

Hi ya! I'm pretty darned good.  Living life, still teaching at 71 and enjoying it.  Staying as active as possible despite a bum shoulder. I look forward to reading your more detailed update!  :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...

What a happy and encouraging post Mrs! Thank you for sharing your hard earned success. So good to hear from you and know you are well.

Warmly,

Carita :smitten:

Oh Mrs! I’ve been meaning to message you and thank you! I messaged you in November of 2020 when I was distraught and starting my taper. You answered all my questions and helped me so much! You gave me great advice and i I was able to successfully taper off Xanax many thanks to you! I successfully ended my taper in august of 2021 so have been off a little over a year now and am doing very well! I just wanted to pop on here and give you big thanks for your help and express my happiness in all your healing! Special appreciation and hugs to you!!