Healing

[Ry...]

Hello everyone. It has been a long time since I've posted on here. I want to say that I am feeling like I am somewhat healed now at the 2 year mark. I was put on xanax, buspar, and Zoloft in 2020. I had every terrible symptom I could think of at the time although some people have definitely had worse. I had movement disorders in my face, migraines, blurry vision, anxiety, panic, cold flashes, feeling like I was being electrocuted, emotional numbness for 3 months, insomnia, fatigue and etc. I want to to say I noticed a big difference in January, but started running in August 2021 which I believed helped a lot. Slowly over time I have healed. I was medication free except for allergy medications at the moment. I can't say anything helped except clean living, therapy, and support from wherever I could get it. Basically just have to survive everyday is a new chance to be healed. I will most likely not be coming back on here again, as talking about it is very hard for me. However, I just want everyone to know healing is possible. I'd say I'm at 80% my old self. Hopefully it will continue to improve for everyone!

Hi Ryebread , thank you for coming back and sharing your story, I am so pleased that you are doing well.  I know its tough sometimes, being reminded of the suffering we went through.  Thank you so much, It means such a lot to us when members return to give hope to others.

Wishing you continued healing

Magrita :smitten:

Hey Rye congratulations on the healing so far. Thank you for taking the time to give us a great report to read. Those of us still on our journeys need all the encouragement we can get. I’m very happy for you. Live your best life! Hugs 🤗