Can't take this another moment

[Ta...]

I am about 7 months out I don't even know if I'm improving dpdr are my worst symptoms I really can't see my way out of this I was reading how people can take up to 10 years to recover I'm loosing my family and everything I just can't take this

Tasha, many of us got hit by a big wave between 7 and 8 months. It's incredibly intense and feels like acute withdrawal all over again. The wave has really intense but shorter bursts in comparison to the one that hit us at 3-4 months off. Hang in there. Everyone keeps telling me that 9 months is when things get better, and that's coming up soon!

Ten years? I haven't heard of anyone taking ten years to get better. You should be OK soon. I've seen a lot of people feel good from 6-7 months, only to get hit by a wave at 8 months, and then really begin recovering a lot at 9 months.

Please hang in there. I think the change in weather, along with the approaching holidays, is giving everyone a bit of unneeded annxiety and increase in symptoms.

You'll be OK. Just push through this! I'm right behind you at six months (as of tomorrow) and I know that I am getting better, even though at the moment it just does not feel like it.

We ARE healing!

Best wishes.

:thumbsup:

From everything I have read, 6 months - 3 years is the recovery range.

The extremely few out there that last longer, are very very rare.

Many see good improvements by month 10.

This is only temporary and once we feel those open windows, we see the relief ahead.

Don't give up.

We are all praying for u.

If u r feeling self harm, please get help because this is very difficult thing to go thru alone.

From everything I have read, 6 months - 3 years is the recovery range.

The extremely few out there that last longer, are very very rare.

Many see good improvements by month 10.

This is only temporary and once we feel those open windows, we see the relief ahead.

Don't give up.

We are all praying for u.

If u r feeling self harm, please get help because this is very difficult thing to go thru alone.

Thank you so much I really appreciate the encouragement

Tasha, many of us got hit by a big wave between 7 and 8 months. It's incredibly intense and feels like acute withdrawal all over again. The wave has really intense but shorter bursts in comparison to the one that hit us at 3-4 months off. Hang in there. Everyone keeps telling me that 9 months is when things get better, and that's coming up soon!

[/quote

I truly can't wait for this to be over with it's breaking me down

Ten years? I haven't heard of anyone taking ten years to get better. You should be OK soon. I've seen a lot of people feel good from 6-7 months, only to get hit by a wave at 8 months, and then really begin recovering a lot at 9 months.

Please hang in there. I think the change in weather, along with the approaching holidays, is giving everyone a bit of unneeded annxiety and increase in symptoms.

You'll be OK. Just push through this! I'm right behind you at six months (as of tomorrow) and I know that I am getting better, even though at the moment it just does not feel like it.

We ARE healing!

Best wishes.

:thumbsup:

Thanks tex.. For the encouragement I pray for us all

Tasha, What I meant was,  what was the dosage and how many times a day did you take it?

Snufi

. Oh in sorry once a day .5 mg I believe

Wow that's not that much.  I am so sorry the poison got a hold of you so soon.  What symptoms do you still have? 

Snufi

Dpdr

Blurrier vision

Floaters

Brain fog

Horrible dreams

Things look off

Intrusive memories, thoughts

Hello Tasha23,

Hang in there, with time you will get better. It is a slow process, but you will keep on improving, I can swear to that.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  Time is the healer, there is no counter medication for withdraws. But eating right and drinking lots of water and juices will help you during your recovery. You can read a lot of things to do during your recovery, but you have to find the one that works for you.  :thumbsup:

Stay positive and keep busy, this works for me. 

Godspeed to you,      :smitten:

Rocket