12 month

[Le...]

4 days before i made 1 year off. I remember 1 year before i was sick, fever, dark thought, panic state, dream-nightmare state etc.

Well the acute symptoms come and go, still have strong food sensivities. I fasted the Ramadan and i saw some improvment, some moments i was like normal on a bad day. For what i tried to reduce the symptoms fasting seems the best. I have tried before Linden method, i liked the book was there a benzo recovery story, but i didn't like the claim that was the only way to recover from anxiety. It was easy for me to completly relax myself and feel heavy while listening to linden audio, i felt somehow relaxed but my imagination was disturbed, my thought were dark like i was sick, so it didn't worked. I readed the book of Claire Weekes it was better that Linden method but it did't worked i already face everything, i thing they don't work for benzo withdrawal anxiety, maybe they work for normal anxiety.

So for me fasting is number 1, number 4 meditation, number 5 exercise but not too much, number 6 aromatherapy, number 7 ice bath. I feel near the healing, i think i see the finish line hope not to be a mirage.

Thank you, how are you doing with your tapering? Did you see improvement in your sleep and anxiety?