Hope and Healing in Protracted!

[...]

Dear Buddies,

I'd like to share with you my little story of continued healing, one of hope and empowerment in the hardest journey of my life. After such intense and prolonged suffering, I have slowly been getting better and better, growing so much, reconnecting with myself, with what I truly want to do with this life... Finding fulfillment in friendship... it is all coming together, Buddies, and you are walking the same path as you are healing too. So hang in there, trust the process of healing AND believe in yourself.

Warm Healing Hugs,

Julz  :smitten:

Dear Buddies,

I'd like to share with you my little story of continued healing, one of hope and empowerment in the hardest journey of my life. After such intense and prolonged suffering, I have slowly been getting better and better, growing so much, reconnecting with myself, with what I truly want to do with this life... Finding fulfillment in friendship... it is all coming together, Buddies, and you are walking the same path as you are healing too. So hang in there, trust the process of healing AND believe in yourself.

Warm Healing Hugs,

Thanks for the update Julz  :hug: and the video .

Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Dear Buddies,

Warm Healing Hugs,

Thanks for the update Julz  :hug: and the video .

Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

You're most welcome, my dear Nova  :smitten: Thank you so much for your support and happy healing to you! :smitten: :smitten:

Thank you for spreading your message of hope Julz, and thanks for sharing your video with us, its nice to 'meet' you.  :smitten:

Thank you, dear Pamster  :smitten: It is such a delight to finally be able to do this :smitten: