30 months off today!

[de...]

Today I am 30 months free of Ambien!  Never in a million years did I think it would take this long to heal, but it has and I am not done yet.    I continue to have waves (they last a long time), and then my baseline is much improved.  I am currently coming out of a wave that has lasted about 3 months.  It has been a doozie.  My hope is that by three years, I am to the point where my symptoms are just annoying and not life altering.    I have learned so much in these past 30 months.  I would not wish this experience on anyone, but I know that it has taught me so much.  I am a different person than I was 30 months ago; a better version of myself! 

Here's to continued healing and hope!  I will check in again at 36 months and let you know how I am doing, but until then, I will live one day at a time and try to focus on the good things in my life!

Decatur 

It can be tough to find the good in this process, especially when you haven't yet reached full recovery so my hat's off to you for finding it.  I hesitate to respond to the posts on this board because we don't often have anything to celebrate as part of the board title suggests but I'm happy I checked this one.  Thanks for making my day a little bit better.  :smitten:

Thanks, Pamster!!!!  Thanks for your encouragement along the way especially in the early days when things were so tough!!!!

So grateful for this forum!

Hip hip hooray, Dear Decatur!  You and I have been twinning very closely in our timeframes so it has been really inspiring to follow along beside you!  I celebrate you today and can’t wait for us to cross the finish line hand in hand🙏😍😍🙏

Hugs,

GG

Decatur,

Congratulations! That's quite an accomplishment 30 months. I'm only a couple months behind you and hoping that things will start looking up for me as they have for you. Hopefully the next 6 months you're going to feel even better than ever by the time you hit the 3 year mark.  Big hugs!

LiveLife