1 year

[...]

It's been 1 year since I CT'd everything. Practically healed completely at this point -- success tory here. Sleep is top notch. No alcohol, no caffeine. My diet has been great, but I'm starting to slack, and I'm definitely still sensitive to it, but that might just be a symptom of being in my 30s. So glad I quit early and pushed through this hell without reinstating - I think I was able to recover "relatively quickly" in under a year :). Good luck everyone.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Congrats! Thank you for posting your hope-inspiring success story. Today I crossed the three-month mark. How long did it take for the tinnitus to clear up? This has been a lingering symptom along with jaw pain/headache and strange skin sensations for me. I think the skin sensations might be from the head and neck issues though. Hard to say at this point. The ear ringing has caused unbelievable depression and panic. Fear it won't resolve. Ringing has been happening since I stopped my last dose of Ativan. I had my hearing checked and was told I do not have hearing loss. I relate to medical anxiety. I am literally terrified now of anything medical because of the trauma I went through getting off of these meds.