16 months gone.

[Le...]

16 month off. It's a milestone but not a celebration. The good news is that i don't have new symptoms. I am not healed but i have a lot of improvement. Not sure but from month 13 and half i saw thinks to really improve. Food sensitivity are not that bad, still can't eat chocolate or anything related to caffeine or honey or cheese without feeling bad but not as bad as before. I have brain fog, i sleep 4-5 hours, sometimes more, sometimes less, fatigue, depression, anger, agresive behavior but not violent, i shake when I am really angry, short panic, i have itches mostly after shower or when I am sweaty, i thing it's something genetic bc my father had it too and my daughter but i had it from some food, libido now is low, i saw during withdrawal libido changing fast from low to high from normal times. I have lost the will to read, to walk, to travel and other things. Now i am thinking of going to Germany moving there with my family, the situation in my country is very bad, injustice is on the roof, most of my friends are gone or will go. I waited to heal and than to move on or to do something but there is no time.

I'm glad you shared your milestone with us Leoninano, and while its not a celebration it looks like you've seen some improvement.  I'm sorry to hear things are so bad in your country now, but glad you have family, let us know how it goes, okay?

Hello Pamster, i thank God that i have my family. I have tried i try very hard to keep my suffering and aggressive behavior away from my family and i think I made it somehow. Since when i started to use benzo i had sensitivity to stress but now is changed. In the begging the symptoms caused by stress were very intense, dark, depressed, i was against myself, just wanted to disappear from this world and things that i can't say, but it's been a while that i react with anger. Since I feel very down i just told my self try to move in west Europe, why in Germany and not somewhere else, bc moving to Germany is more realistic. I just want to keep my mind busy, in reality it's difficult to move. I am from Albania and it's not that easy to move with family in west. Anyway the idea to move lighted up my brain and i started thinking and finding ways to really move.

HappyOne10001 i jumped on 30 April 2021 and i see we have the same symptoms. I wish a quick healings.

It sounds like you've found the ultimate distraction from the darkness.  I'll typically caution members who are thinking about moving, I let them know its a stressful situation that could ramp up their symptoms but for you it appears to be a good thing, with more benefits than simply distraction.  Good for you.  :thumbsup: