Months 12-16 [BROMAZEPAM / CLONAZEPAM / ALPRAZOLAM]

[...]

Today I turned 16 months without benzodiazepines.

Since I turned 1 year without benzodiazepines, I have not published anything related to my condition.

When I completed a year without benzodiazepines, I felt functional and then, as the days passed, I had one of the worst waves.

I started with a lot of diarrhea, I had diarrhea probably every day, then in month 14 it normalized.

I began to have very ugly insomnia, like in the first months without benzodiazepines, I slept for 2 hours and it was very hard for me to go back to sleep.

There were days when I slept 3 or 4 hours, obviously if I was lucky.

I also had quite significant acne breakouts, I had acne again on my chest, and some pimples on my back, and obviously on my face.

acne spots still do not disappear.

I also got a lot of fatigue, but I could handle it. It was very bad, I really felt that I was regressing a lot but two weeks ago, in month 15 with 15 days, I slept 6 hours in a row, I swear it was something beautiful and it gave me a lot of strength and motivation to continue.

Also in month 15 I had small muscle spasms again, but they were very mild. I have to admit that I drank alcohol a total of 6 times, until I got drunk (vodka + energizers)

The last time I drank alcohol was on July 26.

months 13, 14, 15 and 16 were terrible, many waves, return of symptoms.

I don't know if it was the alcohol's fault or not, but it was fatal.

Thanks for letting us know the improvements you've noticed but I can see you're not quite there yet.  Many of our members have had problems going back to alcohol, it might be a good idea to hold off drinking for awhile until you feel better then start a little slower to test the waters.  I hate to see you suffer if you can avoid it. 

I had moments where I felt depressed, like in the first months without benzodiazepines. now I'm better, they were terrible waves, and I was very obsessed with my symptoms, today I think I slept 4 hours and 30 minutes in a row. I forgot to clarify that I also train with dumbbells and barbells.

I understand that healing can happen between 6 months - 24 months, hopefully I will heal very soon.