24 months Today

[Cm...]

Today marks my 2 years off.

When I post my success story I plan to share what got me here. For now I just intend to give a summary of my symptoms, experiences, and what has/hasn’t worked for me.

I would say I’m at 70 % right now. With that said, it’s been so long I’ve felt 100% , 70% is based on a memory I’m doing my best to hold on to.

My major symptoms still are

-Muscle fatigue/weakness and sensitivity. Both of my setbacks have been from working out too hard. I’m recovering from a set back in May and I still haven’t been able to resume normal physical activity.

-temperature sensitivity : i am unable to do hot yoga in the moment. My first set back was caused by this.

-Muscle tension : I still have the tension in my left scalpula and neck/shoulder area. Seems like this is slowly improving. Doing slow push ups under tension seems to be forcing the muscles to open

-TMJ. I’ve worn a mouth guard every night for the past 18 months. Never had tmj issues prior.

-Difficulty swallowing. Been dealing with this all 24 months. Feels like i have a rubber band in my esophagus. Anytime I am stressed or dehyrated this symptom becomes progressively worst. At times It feels like I am choking.

-Benzobelly. My stomach isn’t as massive as it used to be but it still swells up after eating. I’m constipated easily. Being vegan helps. When things are real slow I use MCT oil in a smoothie.

-Sleep : I get 7-8 hours of sleep a night. It’s not amazing sleep but it’s progress from when I didn’t sleep for 7 days at all.

-Cog fog. Difficulty concentrating, reading, and sitting down to learn something new.

Overall I would say I am in a limbo state. I don’t feel miserable like when this first started, but I don’t feel like myself either. If someone hasn’t gone through this experience it’s difficult to explain what it does to a person on every level. I’ve been dealing with this journey for the past 40 months. I’ve had some high and lows in between from a life stand point. From a healing standpoint it’s just been a very slow and gradual improvement. I give praise and acknowledgment to Yah the supreme creator of all for putting me in a position where I can focus on healing with minimal distractions.

Last thing, what’s worked for me is drinking lots of water, marijuana from time to time, removing all comittments that cause stress, eating healthy and just coming to terms with the fact that I’m healing. I thought for certain I would be healed at 12 months. Then 18months. There is no time table and accepting it for what it is has removed the anxiety of where I think I should be.

All praises to Yahweh for his mercy endure the forever! You’ve done well so far. I wish you continued happy healing. Sounds like you’re at the end. Those left over annoying symptoms will indeed fade away. 70% is not bad at all! Keep your faith in Yah. He’s not called The Comforter for nothing!  :thumbsup:

I’m just a little ahead of you 25 1/2 months. I’d say I’m about 70% too. If not then 65%. We’re getting there day by day thanks to his loving grace.