Done with Lorazepam

[Li...]

My last dose was July 24th. I'm glad to be done, but frustrated to be struggling with mild depression and lack of excitement with things. Lots of brain fog and some anxiety,  too. Overall,  things are okay though, and it's good to be off the medication.  :)

Congrats Livingwell!  That’s a huge milestone.  :clap: :clap:

Were you dry cutting and weighing or doing a liquid taper?

Congrats Livingwell!  That’s a huge milestone.  :clap: :clap:

Were you dry cutting and weighing or doing a liquid taper?

Thank you! I was dry cutting and weighing. I felt it worked fairly well,  although I went too fast with my taper and I felt it was not quite as accurate towards the end.

Thanks Livingwell.

I am also dry cutting and weighing and I find my scale ( a recommended one) doesn’t weigh accurately for the tiny amounts either.  I sort of guessed at my lowest when I was finishing my a.m. and midday doses.  It’s good to know that someone tapered completely with this method.  That what I’m trying to do!

I wish you all the best going forward!

Thanks Livingwell.

I am also dry cutting and weighing and I find my scale ( a recommended one) doesn’t weigh accurately for the tiny amounts either.  I sort of guessed at my lowest when I was finishing my a.m. and midday doses.  It’s good to know that someone tapered completely with this method.  That what I’m trying to do!

I wish you all the best going forward!

Thanks! Yes, the scale kinda bounced around more than I liked. I did put a calibration weight on the scale with the lorazepam,  which helped some, but it still was a bit inaccurate I think. 

Congratulations on being free from benzos.

Thank you! I read some of your posts and it was really encouraging to read how well you were doing on your taper. How are you doing now? I was hoping to not have much withdrawal,  since I tapered,  but my insomnia has come back unfortunately.