Month 15th/ worst month thus far

[Mu...]

My symptoms seem to be getting more aggressive especially after I eat.

On the 30th up until the 2nd I had this horrible itch, everywhere. Started slow and then spread. In the ears, eye lids and around my eyes, arms, legs  I thought it was my liver or gallbladder but it cleared up.

My vision issues have morphed, I have sensitivity within my eye now, almost like a layer over my eye mixed with dryness. My previous eye symptoms still exist. Sometimes it feels like I'm splitting from reality and I'm seeing things I shouldn't. The lights I see when I close my eyes are so aggressive now and it makes my body feel like it's moving with the lights.

At this point things can only worse and I seriously don't see a light at the end of tunnel nor do I understand how such serve symptoms could ever go away

The arm weakness and hand weakness has gotten progressively worse as well. Head pressure and sensations are still there too. Seems like they come as a pair, as soon as I feel this head sensation all my symptoms creep in.

I know you're miserable but the very fact that your symptoms morph point to benzo symptoms and if this is what they are then your brain is working to repair the damage.  The totality of the misery this drug produces is overwhelming but everything you're describing can be explained away as benzo related which means you can recover.

What distraction tools do you use, focusing on our symptoms makes things worse so I hope you're using those coping tools.  This new support group discusses food issues.  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=269330.0

Mustarg sorry you’re having it rough. I’d like to say that around the timeframe you’re at, it’s common to get slammed. I also got slammed around that time and just like you I thought that I would be like that a long time. But, nope! Just a few weeks and it got better. And I’ve been slammed a couple of times since then including now as of yesterday. This is the way this recovery works unfortunately. It sucks! I just wanted to encourage you to know head up. It will get better. At my 16 month ( I think, somewhere between 14-17) I felt like I was worse than acute. Plus a nice gift of new symptoms. Wow it sucked. I just wanted you to know that it is a “ thing”.

Feel better soon.