Finally Healed after 3 years 3 Months

[d9...]

[d9...]
Hello Everyone! I had a horrible brain injury tingling, burning, vibrating, shaking and electricity and it has healed :). I just wanted to say that you will eventually heal. Eat healthy. Exercise. Stay Positive. The success stories on :smitten: here was right this nightmare does really end. I can sleep and enjoy my life again. I am a spiritual person so I believe that our creator Elohim does heal the broken. Prayers goes out to everyone that is suffering! I will be closing my account because I am moving on with my life because so many years was wasted on daily symptoms that I never thought would go away but it did! This will be my last post! Wish you all the best!

Before you go, is there a full version of your story? It would help so many to hear it. Those of us who are still in the fire need the hope.

I’m so happy for you! If you see this can you tell me how long it took for your insomnia to get better. I am very similiar to you. Almost all of my symptoms are brain type damage. Burning tingling and tightness in the brain. I also have really bad insomnia

[d9...]
All of you will heal..its take sometime very long depending on the type of injury. Nerve damage takes a longer time to heal unfortunately. I had lots of horrible symptoms that ruined my life for many years.I couldn't sleep for many nights and months. Lots of terror scary painful symptoms. It's all over now my life is better. Cannabis, Fish oil was very helpful and loads of patience and time. My husband was my caregiver all those years when I was sick and I appreciate all the patience he has shown me. Now I am going to focused on being a better person & a better wife. Remember everybody journey will be different so please don't compare yours with someone else's because you will cause more stress & anxiety...I really wish you all the best.. it will get better. Prayer really is key. GoodBye! Thanks for the comments..  :smitten:

Thank you for writing your story, I lived on them when I was recovering, they’re so important.  I wish you the best life has to offer.  :smitten:

[d9...]
@ Pamster thank you so much. Yes definitely these success stories on here is what gave me hope in my darkest moments in life which I thought at the time was over but now I can now breath & live again.. :smitten:

Awesome! Congrats. Have many of the same symptoms at almost 6 months out; burning legs and feet, tingling, pin prickling, vibrating all over inside, feel off in my head with pressure, etc. Ugh. Happy for you!