New to water taper rare benzo Estazolam

[Cl...]

Hello everyone, I apologize in advance English is my second language. I’m trying to get off estazolam 1mg for almost 2 months. Plan on water tapper since the full is just too small to break. Planning on starting with 150ml of water take 1ml per day. I dose at night for sleep, estazolam seems to be a kind of z drug with benzo. I need some help, not sure I did the right math. I do not feel Inter dose withdrawal, since it’s been 2 months. Am ready to start. Im also taking hydroxyzine and citalopram an antidepressant known as celexa, planning on tapering that at last. My first priority is to go off estazolam, I feel no anxiety but feel like a zombie. I was prescribe all the meds for anxiety and panic attacks. Hoping for some more information on estazolam. I have no support and I’m really scared. I need to keep working because I don’t have anyone who can take care of me. Hoping for good vibes, lots of love 💕 glad to found benzo buddies.

So you are starting with a 1mg estazolam pill dissolved in 150ml of water and you will discard 1ml per day for 150 days?  Like this?:

Day one:  discard 1ml, drink 149ml

Day two: discard 2ml, drink 148ml

Day three:  discard 3ml and drink 147ml

Is the method you are planning to use?  If so, no math calculation is required.  You will need to keep a notebook to track the amount you remove each day and your symptoms, if any.

I’m asking if 150ml of water  is correct or should I disolve the pill into 100ml and take 1ml everyday. I’m not sure what the correct strategy is of ml to start with. I dose just at night. 💕 thanks for responding.

You can use any amount of water you want to.  If you want your taper to take longer, then use 150ml; a shorter taper would be 100ml.  The amount is up to you.

I’m asking if 150ml of water  is correct or should I disolve the pill into 100ml and take 1ml everyday. I’m not sure what the correct strategy is of ml to start with. I dose just at night. 💕 thanks for responding.

Do you understand that you will pull 1 ml out of the water and drink the remainder?  Also, its possible the Estazolam won't dissolve in the water so you'll need to agitate it to mix up all the particles before you pull out the liquid and when you drink the rest.  Then you can add a bit more water to get any particles clinging to the side of your container and drink that.

Please be aware that one of the downsides of reducing your dose by a fixed amount is that the percent of the reduction you are making increases over time.  Some individuals can tolerate this increase whereas others cannot.

This is why it’s important to keep a daily journal that includes a rating of your symptoms (e.g. 0 = no symptoms, 10 = intolerable symptoms) as well as your ability to perform your essential daily tasks (0 = no issues with performing tasks, 10 = unable to perform any daily tasks).  It’s also important to keep an eye on your taper rate (e.g. 5% every two weeks, 10% a month). 

Review the data in your journal on a daily basis.  An increase in symptoms and/or a decrease in the ability to perform essential tasks may be signals that you need to slow down your taper rate by holding your dose constant for a period of time and/or adjusting the amount you taper.