Red light therapy and milk titration questions

[oz...]

Hey everyone. A few questions.. maybe someone can help!

1. Did anyone do red light therapy and it helped or was not good with the withrawal? and how about working out (hard)? I am a member of Planet Fitness so I try to go almost every day and do some muscle work (one day upper one day lower) or go run on the beach. On the days I go there I use their red light therapy machine for 12 minutes, but it's been at least a week since I did that. I would assume it's good for healing as it promotes cell regeneration?

It's so hard to know what makes you better and what makes you worse.. when it could be anything. I was depressed this morning, more than usual, I take my tapered dose (I microtaper dry, might switch to milk taper but a bit worried i'll 'do it wrong') around 9:30PM every night of K (just once a day) and my Paxil 30mg in the morning sometime between 8:30am to 10am. I am usually much better in the evening, almost completely normal. My anxiety is gone, it's just depression which today was a bit worse, and I can't attribute it to either the taper, my life, or the red light therapy I did yesterday.

2. I also wonder if I move to milk tapering, should I then start taking it 3 times a day instead of just one. I think I am in a 'good spot' where the Paxil really started to work and I am much better and function mostly well, start to enjoy things more, and every day is just a bit better. I think the K in the evening and Paxil in the morning system works, but I don't know if disturbing it will make things better (K sustained throughout the day) or worse - like getting tired during the day and not being able to sleep at night at all (right now some nights I sleep well, some nights a bit less, but most nights I get at least 6 hours and some even 8-9 hours).

I am an 'accidental addict' on the K, took it because the side effects of taking the Paxil at the beginning were so bad, and the stupid doctor that gave it to me said that worst case 'we'll taper you off' like it was so easy (I tapered off Sertraline before over 1.5 months and it was not hard). Didn't realise that to taper off I'll need to dedicate a year to measuring mgs on a GEM20 scale if I don't want to have night hallucinations or not be able to sleep (what happened when after 28 days I tried to just take 1mg instead of the >2mg I was taking daily, despite still feeling super tired and depressed with high anxiety). I ended up in hospital after 6 days where they told me to just take 2mg a day and work out a solution from there... I am in Queensland and the hospitals are hopeless - you won't see a psychaitrist unless you want to kill yourself.

This is my google sheets tapering plan I made - it's basically micro tapering %1 daily, so with the 'log curve' a bit under %10 every 10 days at the beginning and then slower and slower the longer I am going.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OjPhRnoxciqlaNMxlycvwt7rcpEsGFV9Od9i8gyWPvQ/edit?usp=sharing

I've noticed a lot of people post spreadsheets on their youtube videos that are linear (say 1g off every day of a 150g pill). I wonder why that is - at least when it comes to the information from the beating benzo group on facebook - you need it to be 'log curved' - say 10% every two weeks from the amount of the previous two weeks if you don't do microtapering.

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed a lot of people post spreadsheets on their youtube videos that are linear (say 1g off every day of a 150g pill). I wonder why that is - at least when it comes to the information from the beating benzo group on facebook - you need it to be 'log curved' - say 10% every two weeks from the amount of the previous two weeks if you don't do microtapering.

Hyperbolic taper vs a linear taper is what you're wondering about -- that term might make it easier to research. :thumbsup: