Month 5…

[Ma...]

Mary

Honestly I always had 10 day windows that really helped. I’m still dealing with tough waves but I’m getting better. It’s so slow that I didn’t notice the difference till mos 12. I know that’s probably not what you want to hear but reality. Sorry. Everyone heals differently so it could be sooner !

I started feeling better end of month 6. I’m not totally ok but I am better.  The breathing problems have subsided and now I have irritability and some mild social anxiety but I can live with this.  Of course this could change tomorrow.

My sweating has subsided but it might be the Propranolol..and the hourly internal waves have too subsided-thank god. Maybe I’ll get sooper lucky by end of month 5 🙏🙏🙏

Could you do us a favor and fill in your signature?  I see from your previous posts that you reinstated .12 Clonazepam in December, how long were you on that dose?

I started taking .06 Clonazepam late December twice/day after jumping October 1. A few times 4 times/day then 1 in the mornings when there was acid in my veins and an internal vibration that I thought would surely kill me. Depression overtook me and tried 2.5 mg of Trintellix. For 4 days. 🤦‍♀️ I took 1/2 tablet of Proproanolol for 4 days until on the 4th I took 3 and slept the entire next day.

Initially most of these helped-or so I thought. I was desperate, just desperate for relief.

Now: nothing other then 1/2 tablet of Magnesium at night sometimes.

I am still not out of the woods, by a long shot. But have now decided I have hopefully’healed’ enough that I can stop with the crutches, but nothing else in my system and see much brighter days by months end 🙏🤞🤞 🤞

That’s possible, right Pamster?!?!?!?!

To add: I tried Zofran for the unrelenting nausea: 1 day. And I do take Tylenol for the hideous headaches and sometimes Abutterol (the inhaler) when I simply cannot breathe in the mornings, but that to is starting to subside.

Pepto? 3 days-Awful.

I’m a pretty skinny girl and have lost a ton of weight Siam now eating ice cream as my system can tolerate sugar again.

Giving it 5-6 weeks, well, I mean: SURELY I will feel much, much, MUCH better by then! 🙏🤞🤞🤞

Thanks Mary1, I was going to try to condense all of that to put into your signature but I’m afraid you’re going to have to do it, I’m sure I would leave things out.

I hope your efforts to stabilize pay off, we all do what we have to do in order to survive this process.  :thumbsup: