I've posted before but want to understand please help 😀

[Tf...]

So I've been off of klonopin now for about 55 hours and haven't felt a thing. I started in August on 2mg a day and 4 weeks later got down to .25 then my psychiatrist was like ok time to get off so I did... that week of being off was heck that I had to take 0.75 to calm and then I took that everyday. Starting in October I met with a different psychiatrist and he said to taper me down I believe 0.125 a week or two. Then after being monitored I had to come back home so I did and I found a new home state psychiatrist who basically told me because I was taking 0.03125 to 0.0625 a day that I can get off it with out withdrawal.

My question is it's been about 56 hours since my last dose haven't really had any side effects or symptoms.  Should I worry?? I think the half life has passed now. Let me know what you guys think !

I just want to be ok. P.s I taper from Oct 0.75 to almost 3 days ago 0.03135 to 0.0625. Please be kind ! Thank you! (I didn't really feel anything while tapering maybe one day out of the whole taper I was a little off but that's about it.

Fifty five hours is not long enough to determine much imo Tfulz, but good that everything's is going ok at the moment.  Count our blessings.  :angel:

So it's been 78 hours now and still no WD.. last amt taking 3 days ago at 230pm and it was 0.3125 I believe or 0.0625 between those two 😀 past the half life now and still no WD should I expect some in the future? I don't want to be scared. Help 😀