Finally off the benzo what's next to come?

[Tf...]

So I've been off of klonopin now for about 55 hours and haven't felt a thing. I started in August on 2mg a day and 4 weeks later got down to .25 then my psychiatrist was like ok time to get off so I did... that week of being off was heck that I had to take 0.75 to calm and then I took that everyday. Starting in October I met with a different psychiatrist and he said to taper me down I believe 0.125 a week or two. Then after being monitored I had to come back home so I did and I found a new home state psychiatrist who basically told me because I was taking 0.03125 to 0.0625 a day that I can get off it with out withdrawal.

My question is it's been about 56 hours since my last dose haven't really had any side effects or symptoms.  Should I worry?? I think the half life has passed now. Let me know what you guys think !

I just want to be ok. P.s I taper from Oct 0.75 to almost 3 days ago 0.03135 to 0.0625. Please be kind ! Thank you! (I didn't really feel anything while tapering maybe one day out of the whole taper I was a little off but that's about it.