Getting off the benzo finally

[Tf...]

So I've been off of klonopin now for about 55 hours and haven't felt a thing. I started in August on 2mg a day and 4 weeks later got down to .25 then my psychiatrist was like ok time to get off so I did... that week of being off was heck that I had to take 0.75 to calm and then I took that everyday. Starting in October I met with a different psychiatrist and he said to taper me down I believe 0.125 a week or two. Then after being monitored I had to come back home so I did and I found a new home state psychiatrist who basically told me because I was taking 0.03125 to 0.0625 a day that I can get off it with out withdrawal.

My question is it's been about 56 hours since my last dose haven't really had any side effects or symptoms.  Should I worry?? I think the half life has passed now. Let me know what you guys think !

I just want to be ok. P.s I taper from Oct 0.75 to almost 3 days ago 0.03135 to 0.0625. Please be kind ! Thank you! (I didn't really feel anything while tapering maybe one day out of the whole taper I was a little off but that's about it.

Hi! That's great and you could be just fine. Look up Klonopin's half-life; I believe it exits around 6-10 days off depending on your body. WD can hit later and be quite difficult around the 2/3 week mark but, again, you might not notice anything different than your taper. Wishing you ALL the best!

What I am saying is I'm no longer tapering and I used supervision for my whole taper schedule I thought the half life is done after 50 hours.. I just want to be ok when I was taking it I wasn't feeling any crazy symptoms or anything and I was able to taper no issue. I've only been on klonpin for 5 months and I got down to 0.03125-0.0625 and my psychiatrist was like that's like dust just get off it. For the last 3 days I've been feeling pretty good. I just don't want to be surprised with multiple symptoms from withdrawl put of no where . I think I'll be ok and fine. What do you think?

Thanks for the love!

No one can say for sure that you will or won't experience withdrawal symptoms.  It's possible you'll start to experience symptoms a couple of weeks post jump.  There's really no way to predict, I'm sorry to say.  If you do experience symptoms you'll find good information and support from others to help you cope.  Giving yourself the best self-care you can will help put you in the best position for healing in my opinion - so eating a healthy diet, drinking plenty of water, moderate exercise, getting out in nature if you can, getting plenty of rest, practicing techniques like meditation, yoga, relaxation, breathing exercises.  All of these things can help provide a good foundation.  You'll be okay regardless - if there any bumps up ahead, it will be temporary and you'll get through it.  Keep reaching out for support!