Muscle twitches/fasciculations after several months off?

[Th...]

I hadn't felt muscle twitches/sounds like what's known as fasciculations until a couple weeks ago. It happened again last night for a couple hours. I'm 10 months off. Anyone have this symptom present itself so far down the line? Or any new symptoms in general appear after say 9+ months off? Weird/worrying/frustrating etc etc

I am not as far out as you BUT have read about this creeping up still at your stage and fading as more healing occurs. Hang in there-the surprises are not a welcome event!

Thanks for the message nervouswreck, there is definitely a certain comfort in hearing others have gone through similar weird symptoms. Sad to hear that others have suffered of course, it's all quite worrying.

Still experiencing this after 13 months off. In my case though muscle issues are huge, also having severe atrophy as described in my post on this thread (http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=275327.0)

Wow I'm so sorry to hear your experience. Have you been active much during/after taper? I've not had a window for ages but when I did all the muscle weakness just disappeared for the duration of the window....I really want a window soon just to set mind at rest but it's been months since the last one.

I still have fasciculations at two years off. Not constantly anymore, but when I’m stressed or very tired. Magnesium doesn’t help me, but I have found that getting plenty of rest, eating healthy and drinking a lot of water does help.

Still experiencing this after 13 months off. In my case though muscle issues are huge, also having severe atrophy as described in my post on this thread (http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=275327.0)

Wow I'm so sorry to hear your experience. Have you been active much during/after taper? I've not had a window for ages but when I did all the muscle weakness just disappeared for the duration of the window....I really want a window soon just to set mind at rest but it's been months since the last one.

Yes, had been very active during/after.. but tolerance to physical activity degraded more and more and more, as time went by until now when I’m over 90% bedridden.. :-[