Am I the only one with constant headache?

[...]

yeah for me it was like a pain in my head but also in my neck that was the worst symptom in my intital withdrawal then once my stomach got messed up i havent had them since. cold showers worked fror awhile but i noticed if i just dont do anything at all they pass better even though its rough it would work. anything i try to do just seems to keep them around

So sorry you are going through this. I have also dealt with this unfortunate withdrawal side effect for the last 4.5 months.

Botox helped some. Heat packs, TENS, and physical therapy have also helped some.

I do neck stretches daily. I cut OTC pain patches into small squares and put them on my temples, which seems to relieve some of the pain.

Yes, headaches almost 24/7 not like the first year when it felt like my brain was expanding beyond my skull but I’m 4 years post withdrawal and still get headaches almost every day but in the frontal lobe area and behind eyes. Neurologist recently gave me Nurtec medication that helps

FoxClover, How did you know to try that? So glad they stopped for you.

Sorry Rebecca,  way late.  My functional doctor recommended it, it also stopped me from having pain in my body after eating

• 2 months later...

Yes, it is possible to have a headache every day for years!  Read my signature as to my history of headaches, but I can tell you that after having awful headaches for three years, mine have started to fade away!  It was the Valium that was given me for what my doctor referred to as tension headaches, that was actually causing my headaches….as finally revealed to me by a third neurologist!  He was young and very benzo savvy, and treated me with compassion and reassured me that my headaches would fade away as my brain healed!  Now into my 36th month I rarely have headaches, and if I do I find that distraction really does help. 

Your headaches will fade away just as mine have!! !

GG

It is very possible, Gardenguru and I have had head pressure for months leading to years. It is/was all benzo induced and we still have symptoms. You are believed.

Yes, every day-then when slammed into the wave from the 6th Ring of Hell in months 4-5 I had cluster migraines that were out to kill me.

I took Tylenol then realized it caused tinnitus but thankfully, 1 day? POOF

I’ve had constant pressure and pain in my head for 19 months. Started 3 months before my taper was finished and continues all day every day and I’m 16 months out now

I had it for months as well and then it just disappeared somehow. None of this makes any sense. It was replaced by worse symptoms....so...not sure that is really a win for me.

Thank you everybody🙏

I am in shock about the constant headache and nervepain all over that just seems to get worse over time. I am just barely surviving second by second, breath by breath - for a long time. It is pain beyound belief. It feels like a brick in my brain or an iron rod stuck into my head and all the pain radiates down my body. It's incomprehendable. I don't have words for it.

Hello,

does anyone try the sunflower lecithin and can tell me?

i have a headache every day. they kill me too. in different places in the head and print. it's like the brain wants to ooze out. and then stabbing pains as well, as if someone was drilling into the head.

Thanks

I took it,  specifically a product called lipid rescue,  is powder, it made mine go away.  I don't know how or why but it did.