Anyone non vaccinated get covid?

[Fo...]

Me, for the second time too :( but it's been a month now, I'm finally starting to feel better. I did ozone therapy with ubvi, high dose vitamin IV infusions and nebulized with Colloidal silver/ h2o2/ lugols combo both times. This time was a little easier than the first time around with Delta. Wishing you fast healing! This stupid virus really sucks.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, I am non-vaccinated and have Covid and it's been three weeks of symptoms, which include nausea, diarrhea, loss of taste and smell and a very sore throat, which has come back but without the fever.  Cough sporadic and not much of an issue, though did bring up phlegm which was clear.

Yes, I am non-vaccinated and have Covid and it's been three weeks of symptoms, which include nausea, diarrhea, loss of taste and smell and a very sore throat, which has come back but without the fever.  Cough sporadic and not much of an issue, though did bring up phlegm which was clear.

I am non vaccinated also, had covid in march 2022, had 2 very hard days (bad stomach symptoms mostly, vertigo). Was still with covid for maybe a week after but it was bereable

What i was given as advice that helped are :

To help your immune system not to loose smell/taste, I took Zinc (must be taken between meals, not eating 1 hour before and one hour after (dosage to be checked with pharmacist) ; also some vitamine D - also check the dosage for vitamine D with pharmacist

Taking much vegetables (green vegetables also : like brocoli..) ; much fruits

Kiwi / orange juice good for immunity and also some gingembre (just a bit I believe, avoid taking it during afternoon and at night because it can intervene with sleep cycle

I am non vaccinated also, had covid in march 2022, had 2 bad days (bad stomach symptoms mostly). Was still with covid for maybe a week after but it was bereable

To help your immune system not to loose smell/taste, I took Zinc (must be taken between meals, not eating 1 hour before and one hour after (dosage to be checked with pharmacist) ; also some vitamine D - also check the dosage for vitamine D with pharmacist

Kiwi / orange juice good for immunity and also some gingembre (just a bit I believe, avoid taking it during afternoon and at night because it can intervene with sleep cycle

I was in withdrawal when I took zinc, some vitamine D and some gingembre but i do not know if it can have bad reaction on another person in withdrawal

I am non vaccinated also, had covid in march 2022, had 2 bad days (bad stomach symptoms mostly). Was still with covid for maybe a week after but it was bereable

I was in withdrawal when I took zinc, some vitamine D and some gingembre but i do not know if it can have bad reaction on another person in withdrawal

I forgot to say how I used gimbembre (it should not be eaten I believe) : so i took a very little slice that I sliced into little pieces then put in a glass with hot water (like tea prep) then wait for a little while. Then threw the slices away and only kept the juice (like tea :)

I wouldn’t drink that on empty stomach though :)

Yep, I am non vaccinated. I was too worried to take the vaccine because of my sensitivity to meds during withdrawal. I hoped for the best that Covid would be mild. I managed to avoid Covid long time until now. Last time I have had flu either is years ago, maybe like 2018 ??? I was like maybe I have good immunity and I am going to avoid Covid. Nope.

I caught Covid over a month ago. It has been wayy worse I would have imagined. I have had pins and needles sensations and electric shock like pains in my CNS,brain stuff: constant headaches, burning sensations, cognitive problems, short term memory issues and brain fog. It is like I am going through the worst period of benzo withdrawal all over again I thought I had passed a long time ago. This is so horrible.

My loss of taste and smell that has somewhat improved. My resting heart rate has been higher and Covid can have effect on autonomic nervous system. Not nice for people in benzo withdrasal. My muscles still feel week.

I also got mild concussion days before Covid so I am not 100 percent sure is this caused by Covid or a combination of Covid and concussion symptoms. I think Covid was way worse I would have thought and has set me back so much. This has been one of the worst setbacks considering cognitive problems

Having weird CNS symptoms, loss of smell and constant headaches and cognitive symptoms is really stressful. Over a month ago I was doing fine and then this. My relatives are doing fine after Covid but for me this triggered so nasty symptoms

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I did! I got covid and it wasn't fun at all!!I lost my sense of smell, taste, and was in bed with a high fever for over a week.  Then, a nasty cough.

I got it about two years from when it originated.  I'm also "non-vaccinated." I didn't want one more thing from the pharmaceutical industry in my body...especially at the experimental phase. I've had enough. My trust is low of the integrity of big Pharma and friends at this point in my journey!

I should probably preface this message with sharing that my significant other is a scientific researcher/analyst.  He does this for a living.  His background in toxicology gives him relevant experience to know what drugs are safe and why.

Anyway, the medication known as Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are highly effective in treating covid. I'm friends with the Dr.'s that came up with the covid protocol which gives physicians and the public alike, the treatment plan from prevention to long-haul Covid.  This is the website that has all sorts of great data and resources about Covid too.

This is their website, in case anyone is interested.

https://covid19criticalcare.com

These treatments have saved my life, the lives of friends who have been very sick, and also millions of others at this point!

You can find Ivermectin at Tractor Supply or other feed store! The FLCCC (website above) Drs have the dosing posted.

According to my friend who is a licensed Vet, he says that most of the medications that they give to animals are made in the same factories as for humans. It is just as safe and effective.  Just differing dosages sometimes. Ivermectin is derived from mushrooms, was such a miracle drug, that the person who discovered it won a Nobel peace prize!! it saved billions of lives where water was not clean, and cleared out parasites.  I have it here on my farm for my cows/horses/sheep.

Generally, the way Ivermectin works is that it prevents the Sars-Cov from replicating.  In terms of the latest "omicron" strain, Hydroxychloroquine is also highly effective, and seems to work a bit better even than Ivermectin for the "Omicron "strain. It seems to be beneficial to take these as soon as one is exposed, or even in a regiment of prevention if one so desires. Long-haul covid sufferers are also given these, as well as folks suffering from vaccine injuries.

Unfortunately, medicine has become highly politicized in the last few years. So much of the above treatments have been smeared by the mainstream media as worthless. But I'm not interested in that-just wanted to know what types of early treatments would be helpful.  I hope that perhaps someone may find this helpful.

If anyone has any questions about these resources or anything in this post, please feel free to message me.

Yes, I did! I got covid and it wasn't fun at all!!I lost my sense of smell, taste, and was in bed with a high fever for over a week.  Then, a nasty cough.

I got it about two years from when it originated.  I'm also "non-vaccinated." I didn't want one more thing from the pharmaceutical industry in my body...especially at the experimental phase. I've had enough. My trust is low of the integrity of big Pharma and friends at this point in my journey!

I should probably preface this message with sharing that my significant other is a scientific researcher/analyst.  He does this for a living.  His background in toxicology gives him relevant experience to know what drugs are safe and why.

Anyway, the medication known as Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are highly effective in treating covid. I'm friends with the Dr.'s that came up with the covid protocol which gives physicians and the public alike, the treatment plan from prevention to long-haul Covid.  This is the website that has all sorts of great data and resources about Covid too.

This is their website, in case anyone is interested.

https://covid19criticalcare.com

These treatments have saved my life, the lives of friends who have been very sick, and also millions of others at this point!

You can find Ivermectin at Tractor Supply or other feed store! The FLCCC (website above) Drs have the dosing posted.

According to my friend who is a licensed Vet, he says that most of the medications that they give to animals are made in the same factories as for humans. It is just as safe and effective.  Just differing dosages sometimes. Ivermectin is derived from mushrooms, was such a miracle drug, that the person who discovered it won a Nobel peace prize!! it saved billions of lives where water was not clean, and cleared out parasites.  I have it here on my farm for my cows/horses/sheep.

Generally, the way Ivermectin works is that it prevents the Sars-Cov from replicating.  In terms of the latest "omicron" strain, Hydroxychloroquine is also highly effective, and seems to work a bit better even than Ivermectin for the "Omicron "strain. It seems to be beneficial to take these as soon as one is exposed, or even in a regiment of prevention if one so desires. Long-haul covid sufferers are also given these, as well as folks suffering from vaccine injuries.

Unfortunately, medicine has become highly politicized in the last few years. So much of the above treatments have been smeared by the mainstream media as worthless. But I'm not interested in that-just wanted to know what types of early treatments would be helpful.  I hope that perhaps someone may find this helpful.

If anyone has any questions about these resources or anything in this post, please feel free to message me.

Selkiesoul42,

Please provide credible peer reviewed studies to back up your claims, the website you provided does not.  https://quackwatch.org/ncahf/digest21/21-10/

Pamster

I had covid twice and my w/d symptoms worsened. Then I've been vaccinated and everywhere I go in a mask while w/d. For others w/d symptoms also worsened due to covid.