Husband has checked out

[Wa...]

My husband's checked out he's my only caretaker or person I can talk to. Told me he is only with me cuz I'm sick and only provides me with basic care not even that just to make sure I have enough food. I am getting worse physically and I can't do this anymore on my own how can a spouse give up on you he says that my brain is not injured and that all of us are drinking the Kool-Aid and coming up with their own diagnosis is. Yet there's no doctors to help us. He seen me suffer like this for almost 3 years and he says he knows that I'm suffering but he doesn't think that I am damaged from the benzo what can I do I'm very low I'm in so much pain

Do you have any friends or other family members you could reach out to occasionally?  What about community resources, being a caregiver can be taxing on a relationship, can you look for outside help?  Are there things you need that your husband can't provide, can you afford to have someone come in to help you?

I understand how frustrated you must be since you mentioned in another post how independent you've always been, I'm sure this is very hard on your self esteem, it hurts to have to rely on others.  I wonder if the two of you might sit down and discuss how this is affecting you both, if you can try to understand each others point of view?

Maybe he is just burned out. I know my wife gets burned out taking care of me. Says things in anger or frustration, etc. He will hopefully settle down and realize the situation. It’s tough on us and everyone around us.

He said he's only with me because i'm sick doesn't want to be married.  Nice time for that.  I literally have nobody else and i'm in bad shape.  I'm DEVASTATED!