Benzo anhedonia without anxiety

[Fe...]

Anyone who got anhedonia from Benzos but didn’t feel anxious can they please msg me? Especially if they also recovered. I’m really scared this is life long for me

10-15 years wow that sound like bullshit. I have struggled with anhedonia for years, and suddenly started going against the grain by force. I started forcing myself for looong walks every morning, before i shower, brush teeth, i'll walk like a hopeless soldier. I'm feeling a lot better since, and i enjoy playing on my ps4 ever since. I even cleaned my place up, for the first time in months. I think if you fight against it, it will go away in 2-3 years. It has too!

Once you fight it, you will get the taste of it, that motivation feeling, and euphoria, which will help you going. Though you have to force it, that is the fight. You will win!

I get it from time to time (today is such day) , it's awfull. I never was like this before meds, not for a second in my life....

It comes and goes away at least. I hope this will get less soon for us, this is essential life energy.

I get it from time to time (today is such day) , it's awfull. I never was like this before meds, not for a second in my life....

It comes and goes away at least. I hope this will get less soon for us, this is essential life energy.

You are so lucky yours comes and goes, mine has been constant for almost 3 years

Sorry to here that.

Maybe checking your vitamins, exofines, gut etc.,?

You are also tapering Chlorpromazine,  maybe that's causing depression for now?